Sunday, November 1, 2009

Even’s AMO

Latest picture from us.


Amo means English. My English not very good (usually I will say kanasai), and need more practice. Recently my best friend, Siak (who I call him Xie Da Xia in my blog) always speaks English, why? Because he wants to show the tough, talk English with his ABC.


My girlfriend also comes from family with English background. Her parents educated in English and her brother also study in English school, King Edward (but now a day, no more English school in our country). My girlfriend is the only one in the family who educated in Chinese, same with me since we are primary school, Hua Lian 1.


My parents say my English is very lousy, in the case my sister is excellent in English. She is study in America now scholarship by JPA. Now she is also study Japanese. I think she is a talent (anyway I know I’m not too bad, just not very good in English).


Many people tell me English is very important language nowadays. They suggested me to go Erican and take the English in this coming holiday. My parents said: how you going to communicate with your father in-law and mother in-law in the future? And I’m just going to answer: they talk Hokkien la, seldom talk English.


Anyway, my girlfriend says that is wasting the money if I go to take tuition in Erican. She suggests me to read more newspaper and book which can improved my English. But I’m really not interested to read the newspaper unless the sport area. Beside of that, there are too much Chinese books I have and I not even have time to read them.


So what should I do? I think writing blog by English is a not bad idea. I can mix my blogger in Chinese and English, same like what my sister done in her blog.


T&C.


The words in this blog no more than 400, but take me so long time to finish it. There are so many words I don know and need to look for the dictionary.


Lastly, I would like to introduce my girlfriend for u all. Beautiful, right? Haha.


Picture captured when I go to KL.



The time when I’m Botak.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Even, long time no see ;)
Was pretty surprised to learn about your blog from facebook..lol..
anyway, sweet gf you have there... and all the best in your eng improvement attempts! jia you lo! keep in touch when I come back k~

董百勤 said...

nvm ,my english speaking is lousy too
although I always get A in my english examination,but that;s cant be a standard.
right?

Chau Teik said...

although i m taking the science course but i hyper lousy in my english...

haiz, always scold by others, say, aiyo, grammar mistake so many, aiyo, cannot use 'the' in everyway, aiyo.....

but u r beter than me, at least u wan learn the english and improve it... Me so lazy la... Lazy to learn...

haiz,,,

Baby Tiger, gambatee la, to improve ur english, muakhahahahahahahahhaa

tan said...

actually i hv another suggestion for u.u can read the eng translation chinese books.eg:the journey to the west. u also can find the bilngual book in book shop.this is what we call "use a stone to kill 2 birds". & next time u must say "let me introduce u my girlfriend"or"i'd like to introduce to u my girlfriend".remember, dont use "for" bcos it has another meaning.

我是傻佬 said...

thanks for felicia,the English teacher can teach me English after you back,haha.

i also get A2 in my SPM,but i think the real result should be A,A for ELEPHANT.

ooo,the tissue paper is chau teik,i think u have more chance to learn and listen and read English than me, so i think u are not lousy as u think la, i know u are very good.

thanks for suggestion, i will read harry potter in this holiday.

my girlfriend say she is faint with my English, and she will kill me if i'm her assignment partner.

清影 said...

Are u sure u will read? Last time I asked u to read, what did u say?
I will not kill u...i will ask u to edit until I satisfied...

清影 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

虎影虎踪 © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner